Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Over the Weekend

I know it's been awhile since I have posted anything. A lot has been happening; I just haven't blogged it.

This past weekend I went back to Fort Scott, Kansas to visit friends. I stayed with Brad and Bethany and had a blast, as always. On Saturday night, Bethany prepared a delicious meal of shrimp kabobs and fettucine alfredo. I could have eaten my weight in it. Sunday was filled with going to church, eating dinner, napping, and watching tv. On Monday I visited the school where I formerly taught for 6 years (www.fortscottchristianheights.com), and then worked a few hours at Sekan. I returned, safely, to Branson last night around 9:15 cst.

The pic is of Bethany eating lobster at her favorite restaurant here in Branson known as Whippersnappers.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I like it when you come stay with us. Come any time. :) :) I'm glad you liked my dinner. I'm not much of a chef.

Scott said...

AAAAgh...she's eating it whole!