
Yesterday afternoon, here at work, they had a contest. We each had to take an 8"x12" piece of green paper, hold it behind our backs and rip it into the shape of a Christmas tree. Surprisingly, mine turned out the best, and I won a $50 gift card to Wal-Mart. Some of the others' looked more like deformed maple leaves. It was fun.



5 comments:
Some people are just so talented! But just because you can rip a Christmas tree better than the rest of us common ordinary folk, don't let it go to your head. :-)
Anyway, feel free to contact me again sometime and catch up on all the latest.
You skank. 50 bucks! :) I will be forwarding my Christmas list to you shortly. I'm not to good for a Wal-Mart Christmas!
Well, well, well. This is the first time I have visited your blog. It was a very interesting adventure. Loved the poem..and it is so true too. Congrats on the $50 shopping card. You didn't do all those Christian Heights art projects for nothing you know! It sounds like you are doing great in Branson. If you make it back to FS over the holidays, maybe we can get together for a wild game of Pictionary.
It looks kind of like an Indian arrow head I have.
Congratulations, Dan... spend the $50 all on yourself. Sounds like everyone here is "jealous"
Post a Comment