Friday, March 31, 2006

A Visit to Titanic





Yesterday, a few co-workers and I visited the brand new Titanic museum here in Branson. It is awesome!

3 comments:

Scott said...

What tiny pictures for such a big ship. Is this a new attraction?

Bethany said...

I am ready to go to it. It was great in KC. Did they have the real ice in the lobby?

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to tour. I saw it the other day from the car as we were driving by. It was some kind of neat exhibit.

Dan, go to IMAX for your latest copy of Prime Time News. My article is on the front page this month. We are going to Mansion America Theatre to see Celebrate America with Wanda (Rosie the Riveter) possibly April 29th at the 8 PM show. They want to honor her there at the show and the PR lady sent us 4 free tickets for the show. Isn't that neat? I can't wait to go. She said they have a GREAT new ending. If you haven't seen it, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT....
Gary and I have seen it several times and it is by far one of the very best shows around. I also want to see Promise which is their 3 PM show.

I LOVED the story about the guy on the ship and his mother's inspection. WOW....that is some story.

Take care and SOON I will be coming up with my own blog.

Take care, Janet