

Today, when I walked into my place of employment I found a nice surprise at my cubicle. My co-workers had decided to celebrate my birthday(5/13) and had decorated my cubicle. They also showered me with cards, gifts, cupcakes, and even paid for my lunch at the local Thai restaurant. I truly believe I work with the best!



7 comments:
Hey Dan, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY. My son, Dan's birthday is May 14. His picture was on my blog recently and I got to spend Mother's Day with him this weekend. I imagine your birthday has been on Mother's Day also in the past, HUH? Dan was born on Mother's Day and weighed in at 10 pounds in 72. Quite the Mother's Day gift, HUH?
We were in your neck of the woods Sat through today and had a great time at some of the shows....White House Dinner Theatre - guests of Amanda who performs there and we also got comp media passes for Gary and I today at the "Promise". IT WAS AWESOME. Have you seen it??? I got to talk to the owner of the theatre after the show and he is a wonderful person. He has done a lot to encourage people with his shows. They are both wonderful presentations and the cast is tremendous.
While we were down there we stayed at Big Cedar Lodge and had a breathtaking place...complete with view of the lake and also a lodge with rustic theme and our own private whirlpool. LOVED IT....Hope to see you again sometime. Take care. Hope you had a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY. JB
Dan, I haven't forgotten your birthday! Hope you got my e card. :) I'll make it up to ya.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Dan, I just wanted to tell you that a friend of mine who is a local author is going to be at Engler Block on Sat., the 20th at 2 PM to sign a new book she has out called, "Everyday is Father's Day". Her name is Jane Shewmaker Hale. I did a story on my Blog about her recently with her picture. She is also called the Firecracker Lady and has her own webpage. It is located at www.firecrackerlady.com
She owns the Hale Fireworks and the main warehouse is in Buffalo. She has firework sales locations all over. She even has a large firework named after her. She owns a cafe in Buffalo called Time Out Cafe. I ate there recently and it is very impressive. The food is great. They even have a dug out where you can eat in a unique setting. Check it out sometime if you are in that area. So...plan to go by and meet her on Sat if you have a chance and tell her I sent you... she is an AWESOME lady. I am going to write a story on her in the Prime Time News for July. Check it out. OK?
JB
Happy Birthday, belated! I thought about you right before your birthday but forgot before sending you birthday greetings. I saw your Mom and Dad, Joy, Darren, Missy and Ethan last Sunday
Dan, the Mary Ellen who wrote to you on this is my cousin in OK and she was wrong in thinking that you were my son, Dan. SORRY......Hey it is June 1st and we haven't heard from you on your blog in a LONG time. MISS IT. I check it daily and NO NEW BLOG.... :o(
JB
Post a Comment