Bethany took my thunder - :o( Usually I call you on the phone early in the AM and sing Happy Birthday to you.......so.......since that has already been done............I will sing this little song -
HIT IT JANET...........
Happy Anniversary to YOU Happy Anniversary to YOU Happy Anniversary DEAR DANNY BOY Happy Anniversary to YOU..........
AND MANY MANY MANY MANY MORRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Now, how was that? I know, don't give up my day job - which is????
Living on unemployment for now. Tough job but someone has to do it.
4 comments:
I can't believe I've been reading this for so long. Keep on Blogging - I have yet to join the "club".
Ta
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dan's Daaaaaailllyyyyyy Happy Birthday to you!
Bethany took my thunder - :o(
Usually I call you on the phone early in the AM and sing Happy Birthday to you.......so.......since that has already been done............I will sing this little song -
HIT IT JANET...........
Happy Anniversary to YOU
Happy Anniversary to YOU
Happy Anniversary DEAR DANNY BOY
Happy Anniversary to YOU..........
AND MANY MANY MANY MANY MORRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Now, how was that? I know, don't give up my day job - which is????
Living on unemployment for now. Tough job but someone has to do it.
Love ya, JB
It was either put a congratulations post on your blogger comments or send a $1,000. I chose the former :-)
Post a Comment