Thursday, October 19, 2006

Several friends from Kansas came to Branson this past weekend for a mini-vacation. We started off with a visit to the all-you-can-eat seafood buffet at Whippersnappers. While there we stuffed ourselves with lobster, crab legs, gumbo, fried shrimp, and much more...basically eating like an unstoppable cancer. Following the meal, we toured the Titanic museum, made a stop at the Landing, watched the fountain show, and then ended our evening by partaking of delicious delights at Coldstone Creamery.
Saturday was filled with shopping, shopping, and if I remember correctly, some more shopping. We were also able to see "The Guardian" that afternoon. That evening we dined at famous Greek restaurant known as Papouli's, in Reed Springs, MO.
I finished off the weekend with a somewhat painful, yet humorous experience that I am not ready to share at the moment, but I will keep you informed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We's is beautiful people. Where's the "hot" pic? I was hoping to see it.

Bethany said...

That is a really flattering one of me at WhipperSnapper's!!! I look like a tard.

C'mon, DannyBoy, I want the REST of the pics.