I am trying to decide if I really need a new car or if I just have the fever? I have had the Grand Am way too long, and seriously need to update. Should I purchase this one? I think I'm in love, and it would be so much fun. Let me know what you guys think!

Hyundai Tiburon GT
V6, 6 Speed, Leather Seats, 6disc CD changer, etc....
4 comments:
Hope you decided to get the new red car???? DID YOU? Let us know. JB
This car is hawt, Dan! Have you made a decision yet?
Dan, MY DEEPEST SYMPATHY to you and your family. I was so sad to hear the news and I told my friend, Dorothy also. She and I both send you and your family our deepest love and you have our prayers. I tried to post this to the last blog comments and it wouldn't let me as something else popped up. Again, Dan, please know that we are praying for you and love you, Janet
SO SORRY to hear the news about your father, Dan. May God's grace be with you during this difficult time. We'll be praying.
Post a Comment