I have made a decision to move back to Tennessee to be close to my mom and the rest of the family. My last day in Branson will be April 27. I will keep you guys posted...
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'll miss you...but I am glad you're making the move.
Daniel, I am happy to hear you are going back to TN to be close to your family. Thanks for posting the picture of your mom, and her family. She is a precious godly lady, that you so are privileged to have as a mom. God bless,
Dan, I know you are going through some major changes in your life but am happy that you are going to be close to your mother. It will be so much easier for her having you close at home. I love TN and maybe when you are back this way we can see each other once again. I will NEVER forget our wonderful time in Branson with Beth, Bred, Dorothy & YOU!!! What a wonderful time we had. GOD BLESS YOU is my prayer. Keep us up on your life. OK? I check my blog several times a week.
6 comments:
I'll miss you...but I am glad you're making the move.
This is good news!
Paula
God bless you, Dan. I pray that God will continue to give you and your family grace and help in time of need.
Daniel, I am happy to hear you are going back to TN to be close to your family. Thanks for posting the picture of your mom, and her family. She is a precious godly lady, that you so are privileged to have as a mom. God bless,
Gwen Watson (used to be at Savannah)
Glad to here you are coming back to Tennessee. I know all your family will be glad to have you close.
Please e-mail at abpbjp@gmail.com I have a website link I want to give you if you don't already have it.
Brenda
Dan, I know you are going through some major changes in your life but am happy that you are going to be close to your mother. It will be so much easier for her having you close at home. I love TN and maybe when you are back this way we can see each other once again. I will NEVER forget our wonderful time in Branson with Beth, Bred, Dorothy & YOU!!! What a wonderful time we had. GOD BLESS YOU is my prayer. Keep us up on your life. OK? I check my blog several times a week.
Love ya, JB
Post a Comment