On June 9, 2007, my cousin Nathan was married in south Alabama. It was a beautiful ceremony. My favorite part was being able to assist in the decor that was applied to his vehicle.. hee hee...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You might want to consider changing the name of your blog because we don't hear from you daily...more like monthly. :)
Hey, what's up? It's been like eternity since you graced The View with your presence, so I thought I'd just stop over and say "Hi!" Oh, and btw, maybe you could take Laura up on her suggestion.
2 comments:
You might want to consider changing the name of your blog because we don't hear from you daily...more like monthly. :)
Hey, what's up? It's been like eternity since you graced The View with your presence, so I thought I'd just stop over and say "Hi!" Oh, and btw, maybe you could take Laura up on her suggestion.
Post a Comment