Thursday, August 30, 2007

Happy Anniversary!!!

It's been 2 years since i started this thing, diary...blog...whatever...

Does anyone still read it?

Happy Anniversary!!!

13 comments:

Jeanne said...

oh, yes..every day..

Joel Byer said...

Read it?! I memorize it!

Anonymous said...

Yes...when you post something. ;)

Anonymous said...

I just found your site!! I got your link from Janet Basnett's site. Hope all is going well with you. I have been praying for your family. I have started a devotional blog at www.xanga.com/jacsnews. You'd be more than welcome to come and visit sometime. Judy

Brenda said...

I read it!!!!

Jon Plank said...

Hi Dan. I read your blog...

Boog said...

I read it with my eyes shut.

Anonymous said...

Yes! You need to blog more.

Dawn said...

It was great to have around home for awhile. Hope things r going well at your new place. I do read your blog when I get time - which isn't often these days.

JB said...

YES SIR I READ YOUR BLOG.....I miss hearing about you and you need to blog more often and tell how you are doing. We sure had fun in Branson that time didn't we? Wish we could do it again. Let us know if you are up this way and maybe we all can do a repeat. I would love it. Dan I am happy for your new job. Congrats!!! Take care and send us more pics of you. Take care, JB

Anonymous said...

yes!

Kimberly said...

Hey, Daniel! It's been a long time since I talked to you, but I try to stay caught up :) Hope you're doing well.....TTYL, Kimberly

Julie Schultz said...

I do, but rumours reach me before your blog gets updated. I hear you've moved again. Is that rumour correct?