Saturday, December 15, 2007

Years ago....

I was digging through my email inbox tonight, replying to a few previously ignored emails, deleting others, and came across an email that included the following photos. While living in KS, I met two of my best friends, Bethany and Courtney, who in turn were introduced to my other best friend, Scott. A few years ago, on one fine Spring day Beth, Court, and I flew out to PA to visit Scott and take in the sites, sounds, smells, etc...of PA and DC. I will never forget having to stay overnight in Cockeysville, MD where I almost ended up in a fight with the hotel's front-desk-clerk, Tarice, over the price of the room. The next morning we arose early to continue our adventure in Washington D.C. There are many other details that made this trip one I will always remember, but I will spare you of them for now.






No comments: