Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Tagged...

I have been tagged.

5 places I have lived:
1. Sanford, FL
2. Ethridge, TN
3. Fort Scott, KS
4. Branson, MO
5. Tupelo, MS

What was I doing 10 years ago:
I was a junior in college at PVBI

Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Sleep
2. Eat
3. Watch a movie.
4. Take a nap.
5. Be lazy.
I am so proud of myself! I accomplished them all!

Snacks that I enjoy:
Cheddar Pringles

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Start my own business. Travel

Three of my bad habits:
1. Not listening.
2. Chewing on drinking straws.
3. Texting while driving.

Five jobs that I have had:
1. Teacher at Fort Scott Christian Heights
2. Contract Supervisor/Reservationist for Branson Getaways
3. Sales Associate for Tommy Hilfiger
4. Floor Supervisor for Bass Shoes
5. Currently - Store Manager for Van Heusen & Bass

People I want to know more about:
1. Beth
2. Cassie
3. Scott
4. Misty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

5 places I have lived:
1. Judson Street
2. Indian Road
3. Marblecrest Drive
4. Margrave Street
5. Marblecrest Drive again

What was I doing 10 years ago:
I was a junior in high school, dating a weirdo and thinking I was "miss thang"

Five things on my to-do list today:
1. recover from surgery
2. straighten the house
3. finish my mt. dew
4. take a percocet
5. go to bed

such lofty goals

Snacks that I enjoy:
crunchy things

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
pay off all my family and friends' debts and buy them all new cars, give to my alma mater, church, and charities, anything I wanted!

Three of my bad habits:
1. not thinking before i bellow
2. being short tempered
3. being late

Five jobs that I have had:
1. composition department in a printing company
2. Bank teller
3. daycare
4. grocery store checker
5. bank teller again