Florist * Gift Shop * Balloons * Special Occasions
Lawrenceburg, TN
Owner: Dan McDonald
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
LOVE it! We are so happy for you, Dan, and are glad that you will soon be close again! We have missed you! We wish you all the best in your new business venture. We are proud of you and know you will do great :)
WOW, Dan!!! That is so exciting. I didn't know why you were moving but now I understand. This will be something you will be so good at. Wish you were closer so I could shop there. Take pictures and let us see the progress step by step. OK? Thanks for sharing and Congrats on your new business. Blessings, Janet B.
5 comments:
LOVE it! We are so happy for you, Dan, and are glad that you will soon be close again! We have missed you! We wish you all the best in your new business venture. We are proud of you and know you will do great :)
Wow - this is great! Welcome back home. I hadn't heard until now. We're super glad to have you in town. More details - please!!
hey congrats dan! i didn't know!
Congratulations, Dan! How exciting to be a business owner.
WOW, Dan!!! That is so exciting. I didn't know why you were moving but now I understand. This will be something you will be so good at. Wish you were closer so I could shop there. Take pictures and let us see the progress step by step. OK? Thanks for sharing and Congrats on your new business. Blessings, Janet B.
Post a Comment