Lucky you!! Give him a big hug from his far-away Grandma. (I'm so thankful for internet, digital cameras, blogs, etc. -- modern technology makes the distance a small bit more bearable.) Still....there's nothing that can take the place of being there in person.
Hello, Daniel! I enjoy brousing your blog. I just recently learned how to post comment's:). I am happy for you with you new business endevour. Your shop looks really classy! Way, to go! Tell your family hello!
4 comments:
Lucky you!! Give him a big hug from his far-away Grandma. (I'm so thankful for internet, digital cameras, blogs, etc. -- modern technology makes the distance a small bit more bearable.) Still....there's nothing that can take the place of being there in person.
Hello, Daniel! I enjoy brousing your blog. I just recently learned how to post comment's:).
I am happy for you with you new business endevour. Your shop looks really classy! Way, to go! Tell your family hello!
Cute! I love the double chin. :)
Post a Comment