Monday, November 27, 2006

Christmas Tree


I set up my Christmas tree a few days ago. Christmas begins on November 1 here in Branson so I joined in.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dan your tree looks great! I don't know if you will remember me...we went to PV together. Kathy Cackowski (Dell) I could not believe it when I seen you. Email me when you get a chance I'd like to chat with you. Catch up on things. ;)kscackowski@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I like your tree. You always do a great job decorating it.

Anonymous said...

Lovely......you sure do know how to decorate a tree. See you this weekend!

JB said...

I LOVE YOUR TREE. You should be an interior decorator. IT IS JUST LOVELY...Looks like it should be in a magazine.

JB

Anonymous said...

Hey Dan,
Your tree is beautiful! I'm sure you're just itching to decorate for Christmas after all of those years at Sekan preparing for Christmas!!! hahah;)

Brenda said...

Beautiful tree!!!!!!!!!

Bethany said...

As always, your tree is masterful. :) I got mine up. But I missed you while doing it. So did Brad!

Scott said...

Good job! The tree looks great!