Monday, November 27, 2006

Click for Cans 2006

CAMPBELL SOUP HAS A PROMOTION FOR EACH CITY WITH AN NFL FRANCHISE. GO INTO THEIR WEB SITE AND VOTE FOR THE TEAM OF YOUR CHOICE. FOR EACH VOTE THEY WILL DONATE A CAN OF SOUP FOR EVERY POUND THE TEAM WEIGHS TO A SOUP KITCHEN.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hey, Daniel. Long time no speak :) Anyways...hope things are going well for you and that you have a wonderful Christmas. I'm supposed to tell you Hi from Anthony Arnold and let you know that he lives in Branson and works for....shoot! Can't remember their names right now, but will let you know as soon as I can remember :) Just a sign that I'm getting old, I guess. Anyways...the people he works for sing and play instruments as a family group. Probably not very good info, but maybe you can think of someone like that :) Merry Christmas! Love, Kimberly

Kimberly said...

By the Way....it's the Haywood family that Anthony works for. He said you should look him up sometime. See ya...Kim