As many of you already know, my dad was killed in a tragic accident yesterday. Please continue to pray for our family during this very difficult time. We appreciate all the prayers and phone calls. We are so blessed to have so many wonderful friends.
Funeral arrangements are as follows:
A viewing will be held Friday, March 16 from 5pm - 9pm at Neal Funeral Home, N. Military Ave, Lawrenceburg, TN.
Funeral services will be held at 10:30am on Saturday, March 17 at the Neal Funeral Home.
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
Dan,
We are praying for your family!
Love and Prayers!
James and Marie Plank
I am so sorry to hear about your Dad! Please know that my prayers and thoughts are with you during this time. Love you lots, Kim
I am so sorry to hear about your Dad! Please know that my prayers and thoughts are with you during this time. Love you lots, Kim
I am so sorry to hear about your dad! Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you during this time. Love you lots! Keep your chin up! Kimberly
You have been constantly on my mind!
Dan, this is Sis. Watson, we used to pastor at Savannah, we are so sorry to hear about your dad, and have been praying for you all. Tell your mom we are holding her up in prayer, the Watsons
Dan,
We are praying for your entire family!
Love and Prayers!
Dan & Michelle Durkee
Penn View family
Sorry to hear about your lose. You are in my prayers!
Brenda Mayhle
We are so very sorry for your loss. You and your family have been in our thoughts and prayers. Your Dad was a very kind man and was respected by alot of people. Our deepest sympathy.
James, Carla (Martin) and Luke Salisbury
We have been praying for you at school!
Dan,
We are praying for you and your family. Your father was a great man whom I respected greatly. God Bless you.
Dan,
Our hearts were very saddened when we heard the news about your Father. We are praying for your family...
Joe and Jeanne
Hello Dan,
I just heard about your father and I'm so sorry. May God be with you and your family during this time of loss. I will be praying for you and your family.
Love and prayers,
Sally
Post a Comment