Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Job

I guess it is time to start posting again...

I have purchased a shop in Lawrenceburg, TN and have relocated as well.

The pictures below will give you a glimpse of the shop after we had done some work.

At the time of purchase, the floors were covered with an orange-colored, industrial carpet. ewww... That had to go! Underneath, we discovered beautiful hard-wood floors. A lot of work has been done on this project already, but I have a long way to go! I plan to remove the white shelving and use only antique-looking furniture as my display pieces. Make sure to check out the desk. I went to the local Goodwill the other day to look for some cheap vases. Instead, I found this desk for $30!


The shop is an existing florist and gift shop. I am expanding it into a one-stop special occasions shops as well and will be carrying formal wear, social stationary, etc...























3 comments:

Faithe said...

I've been watching and waiting for an update from you. Of course, I've been hearing MUCH about your progress from another source..... wonder who??? I'm so happy for you and with your great personality I know you'll grow a flourishing business. Wish we were closer to take full advantage of what you have to offer. I have a special family nearby that will definitely benefit from your expertise! Wishing you the BEST!!

Andrew Bell said...

It looks good! If I were closer I would give you some business! :)

Brenda said...

Hi Dan,

I'm so glad you have the business in town and you were able to take care of the flowers for us. Your business looks nice and very interesting.

Brenda